- 24 Hour Availability
- No answering service. We believe a personal touch makes the difference.
- Each cremation will be taken care of individually by professionally trained staff.
- All of our clients will be treated with dignity and respect.
- Locally owned crematory.
- We are part of the community, not part of a large corporation.
- Our extra efforts provide service beyond what is expected.
- We off a wide selection of urns with a wide range of prices.
- There is a difference between “discount” and “affordable”.
– Thank You –
A1 Affordable Cremation would like to say “thank you” to
Hometown News , and those of you who took time to vote for us as:
“Reader’s Choice Award – voted Best Cremation Service 2012 and 2013 ″.
Our efforts have always been to bring professional, personal service to every family during their time of need.
We appreciate this award and will continue our hard work to be the best cremation choice you can make.
Karen – please accept our gratitude and extend the same to your staff. Your handling of mother’s cremation was flawless and the kind words and professionalism from you were incredible. Our family deeply appreciates the job you did in our time of grief.
Dear Karen, I just wanted to say thank you for the genuine care and concern that was extended to the Walker family at such a difficult time. They were so very pleased. You worked closely with the entire family to make the experience go smoothly
To Karen & Staff, Again, we would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the special care and compassion you gave our family. It was above excellent. We could not have asked for more. To say goodbye to a loved one is very hard, but all that you and your help does makes it more bearable. God bless you all!
“Karen is a wonderful person and has the right words to say. I would recommend her to anyone.”
“I had most my dealings with Karen. She was very professional, kind and compassionate at all times. I would certainly recommend A1 Affordable Cremation.”
The staff at A1 were an exceptional source of comfort and compassion. We were also very pleased with the care we and our loved one were given when first picked up. At the time we just felt numb, but the staff was respectful, caring and extremely kind.